English Communications Specialist
TYPE OF JOB: Full-time
- Edit and proofread all English language research products and communications materials.
- As necessary, meet with publication authors and other iGDP staff for editing and proofreading guidance.
- Play a lead role in the production of the English version of iGDP’s Annual Report.
- Design and execute on communications strategies for iGDP outputs and related policy developments.
- Bachelor’s degree, with coursework involving extensive expository and narrative writing.
- A background in and passion for climate and environmental policy, with a talent for science and policy communication.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and new media communications.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
IGDP offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a pleasant working environment. Salary is based on a nonprofit scale and is commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a brief cover letter, work samples and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 10 working days after the application deadline. The deadline for applications is March 20, 2020.