COMMUNICATIONS AND DESIGN OFFICER
JOB DESCRIPTION AND MAIN DUTIES
The Communications and Design Officer will be a key member of iGDP’s growing communications team. He/she will have the opportunity to learn about and participate in all aspects of iGDP’s work in the area of communications.
MAIN RESONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- The visual design of reports, data charts, and posters using design software and data visualization tools.
- Assisting the communications director in updating and maintaining iGDP’s Chinese and English websites.
- Assisting the director in new media operations.
- Assisting the director in managing media relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in media, advertising, graphic design or other related fields.
- Knowledge of design software for publications, infographics and websites such as InDesign, Illustrator and other standard design tools.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in a related area.
- Basic English skills in reading, listening, speaking and writing.
- Knowledge of environmental and climate change topics is plus.
Depending on the applicant’s educational background and ability, iGDP offers a competitive salary and benefits within the industry, as well as generous annual leave.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the position, please send a cover letter and resume in English and Chinese, with 1-2 samples of your poster or report design work to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject should be “Your Name + Communications and Design Officer”. Selected candidates will be contacted by phone/email within 10 working days.